My Mattel Rewards FAQ
1. How do I sign up for My Mattel Rewards?
Signing up is easy and free! Simply create an account here. If you already have an account with us - you’re automatically enrolled and can start earning reward points now.
2. What are the advantages of becoming a My Mattel Rewards member?
Well, you get rewarded for shopping for starters. Earn points every time you make a purchase on our site. Easy peasy. You can also score points for creating an account, updating your profile, following us on social media, sharing with friends and looking around the website.
See the full list of ways to earn points above. And keep an eye out for exclusive promotional events – double points anyone???
Use your points and enjoy saving money on future Mattel.com purchases!
1. I already have an account. Do I need to create a new one to earn rewards?
Nope. All customers with an active account are automatically enrolled in our rewards program. Members of the program can start earning points on launch day, 24/05/2022. If you had more than one account, only one of them will be eligible for rewards.
2. Where can I find all my rewards account info?
This page is the one stop shop for all your ways to earn points – you can access your My Mattel Rewards information from the toolbar above.
3. Will I receive points for purchases I made prior to creating my rewards account?
4. What if I have an old email address or multiple email addresses and want to combine my accounts & earnings?
5. Does it cost anything to earn points?
Earning & Redeeming
1. How do I redeem my points?
At check out, simply use the drop down to select the reward you would like to apply to your basket. The amount you’ve selected will be deducted from your overall total.
2. How do points convert to savings in my cart during checkout?
The amount of your discount depends on how many points you choose to redeem:
- 100 points = £5
- 200 points = £10
- 500 points = £25
3. Are there any limits on how many points I can redeem?
4. How do I earn points?
For starters – you get a reward just for creating a Mattel account. Once you’re a member, be sure to log into your account to earn points for qualifying purchases* on our site - the amount you earn is shown on the product page.
You can also earn points doing easy things like completing your profile (and keeping it updated), following us on social media, sharing Mattel with friends and looking around the website.
5. Is there a limit to how many points I can earn?That’s the best part about being a rewards member. There’s no limit and the more you shop and engage with us, the more points you earn. But there ARE limits on how frequently you can earn on some of the ways to earn points:
- Update your profile - 1 x every 4 months
- Follow us on Instagram - 1 x only
- Share Mattel.com on Facebook - 1 x every 4 months
- Visit Playroom - 1 x every 4 months
6. Which purchases earn points?
1. If I return some or all items from a purchase, what happens to the points I earned for that purchase?
If you make a return from a purchase that earned points, the points earned will be deducted from your account balance. Please allow up to 7 days after your return is received for the points to be deducted.
2. I redeemed points for a discount on my most recent purchase, but now I want to return my entire order. What will happen to the points I redeemed?
If you use your rewards towards a purchase and decide to return the entire order, your rewards will be credited back to your rewards account. Please allow up to 7 days for your points to be back on your account.
3. What if I redeemed points for a discount on my last purchase, but now I want to return only one item or part of my order. What will happen to the points I used for the discount?
Points will only be credited back to your rewards account if you return the ENTIRE order. If you only return part of the purchase, the points redeemed for your discount are considered used on the items you’re keeping and will not be reimbursed.
1. Do points ever expire?
Yes. Any unused points will expire one year from the date they were earned and be removed from your points balance.
1. Why didn’t I earn points on my purchase?
There are a few things that prevent earning rewards. First, you MUST BE logged in when making purchases. If you checked out as a guest, unfortunately you won’t earn points. If you did this in error, contact Customer Service here and we’ll help you get the points you deserve! Second, if you return your entire purchase or if your purchase is cancelled for any reason, any points earned will be deducted from your point balance.
2. I should have earned points for a purchase/incentive, but I didn’t see my account balance change. Did I get credit?
Points can take anywhere from minutes to several hours to appear in your account. However, if you feel like you have earned points, but they are not showing up in your account try troubleshooting with these tricks:
- Refresh your web browser
- Log out and then back into your account
- Check your "Rewards history" in your account
If you still feel like your points balance is not accurate, fill out this form and our Customer Service team will be glad to help.