£32.99 incl. 20% VATRecommended Retail Price* incl. 20% VAT
The BMR1959™ collection celebrates the fashion heritage of Barbie® and showcases how current trends influence the brand. These bold, fully posable dolls capture the diverse looks found in today's streetwear culture. From high-low fashion mixes, re-imagined '90s gear to juxtaposed patterns, textures, and silhouettes, this curated ensemble is all about personal expression and style. This BMR1959™ doll wears a cropped, logo-print sweatshirt over a bike shorts romper with checkered detail. Hot-pink athletic shoes and a blue waist bag add bright pops of color. Glam earrings and a bold logo ring finish the look. The doll's extra-long braids are styled in a partial top-bun accented with baby hairs. This collectible fashion doll is fully articulated, comes in a streetwear-inspired shoebox and includes a BMR1959™ logo doll stand for displaying. Colors and decorations may vary.
- BMR1959™ celebrates the 60-year fashion legacy of Barbara 'Barbie®' Millicent Roberts with a collection that's all about self-expression and personal style.
- Bold, fully poseable BMR1959™ dolls capture what's trending in streetwear, from high-low fashion mixes, re-imagined '90s gear to juxtaposed patterns, textures, and silhouettes.
- This BMR1959™ doll wears a cropped sweatshirt over a bike shorts romper. Hot-pink athletic shoes and a blue waist bag tie in perfectly with glam accessories, like hoop earrings and a logo ring.
- Her extra-long braids are styled in a partial top-bun accented with baby hairs.
- Specially designed, FSC®-certified shoebox packaging is made from materials that have been responsibly sourced.