£78.99 incl. 20% VATRecommended Retail Price* incl. 20% VAT
The Hammond Collection celebrates the thrills and adventure of the entire Jurassic World franchise and sets a new quality standard for dinosaur collectables! Discover this action figure of the Tyrannosaurus rex from the Jurassic Park movie. The premium finishes and movie-quality design accurately capture the unique personality of this aggressive carnivore. Collectors of all ages will love this figure, built at 3.75 in tall scale with incredibly detailed decoration and texture and 14 articulated joints, including a posable tail. Even the packaging is beautifully designed with deluxe finishes. Highly posable from head to tail, she's ready to star in a spectacular display where she will really 'come alive.' This figure makes a great gift for Jurassic World fans and collectors ages 8 years and older. The Hammond Collection also includes human characters designed at scale to the dinosaur. Each figure sold separately, subject to availability. Colors, dimensions and decorations may vary.
- Discover the thrills and adventure of the whole Jurassic World Series captured in the line that is named for Jurassic Park's founder and sets a new quality standard for dinosaur collectables -- the Hammond Collection!
- See the Tyrannosaurus Rex as it appears in Jurassic Park with the premium design of this 24-inch long figure. It is designed in scale to humans and other dinosaur figures in the Hammond Collection, each sold separately, subject to availability.
- Let this Tyrannosaurus Rex action figure dominates the spotlight! Use the 14 points of articulation and appreciate its incredible movie-authentic detail, including color and texture from head to toe to tail!
- This premium T. rex figure has detailed design features collectors will appreciate, including red glass eyes, stretchable jaw tendons and posable tongue, ensuring dramatic and unique displays.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and older, this figure makes a great gift for Jurassic World fans and collectors of all ages.