Barbie Skipper First Jobs dolls and playsets let kids explore the working world with the teenaged sister of Barbie. Inspired by the Skipper and the Big Babysitting Adventure movie, this playset builds Skipper doll's resume with a job at an ear-piercing studio. Imaginations can engage in role-play with a tool that 'pierces' the doll's ear to add earrings -- 10 pairs are included! Kids can display them on the stand and play out job-related adventures with additional storytelling pieces. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Skipper doll explores the working world with a series of First Jobs in Skipper and the Big Babysitting Adventure, and kids can bring the action to life with this ear-piercing playset!
- The Barbie set features a Skipper doll and ear-piercing tool that let kids role-play the action and add earrings to the doll's ears -- again and again!
- Kids choose a set of earrings from 10 pairs, attach one to the piercer with a pink stud, then press to the dolls' pre-pierced ears to give her a new look with a wow moment -- remove and repeat!
- The piercing station has space to display the earrings, a section to hold the doll's gear and a chair for clients!
- Additional pieces include sanitizer, cotton balls, an employee badge, ear marker and 2 necklaces to expand the styling and storytelling fun!
- With such fun repeat activity, the Skipper ear-piercer playset makes a great gift to engage kids 3 years and older!